Translate

10.9.11

Poetry love in jakarta 2006

Poetry part1

* HTS *
Shall no love left for me
there are still places your heart to me
open your heart a little door
so I got my heart as sincere love

Speak your heart is feeling smua
if it is true I was so mean to you
was told to me i love u
if you want me to stay on your side

I can not go on like this
love and care for you like this
living in the shadows "illusion
expect something uncertain


* Together *
I want to be a reliance
When he was tired and injured
I wish there pobud his side
When he was alone and there was no reply to her care
Believing that I was always there for you
Here by your side, I'll keep you company
Sharing joy and sorrow with you
Everything is through with you
Believe it smua good course
We certainly can through it all
Let it flow all
Because was the right time to answer all of them

*need you*

All I need you
You pobud there utukku
you're like a stick protector
pobud who maintain and protect

The words you is a passion for me
that always strengthen me within every problem
concern and sacrifice for me
snow like that soothing my soul

Stay always with me
jgn ever you go leave me
because I can not afford to lose
because you're so mean to me



Love poetry to you

* ONE CHANCE *
Give is a chance for me again
To be Able to have you
Akuper baiki my fault you all
It will not be Because I let you hurt me
Forget all was my fault you
who had been wounded and hurt
open your heart a little for me
if there is a love that remains for me
Forget the past all
erase all your heart's Wounds
and we open the new sheet
where there is danger you and me
By: Radoparado (IZI)

* TASTE THIS *
This sense of the torment
sets up into my soul
slowly began to remove my common sense
any time just thinking of you
I want to remove this feeling from my heart
trying to forget all about you
because I know you're not Miliku
and could never be owned by me
all of your love just for him
how hard I try the result remains the same
only she and her your heart
I am not and never will be me.


Poetry part2

* SURE *

Mute is all anger
you dispose of all suspicious me
try to believe me
and sure love is danger yours
If you are still in doubt to me
The mobile arm and face-to-eye
see there is only you
so did my heart there's only you and I love you
Do not worry you're wavering or doubt me
Because it just makes you far away from me
You do not have to ignore the word "their
The most important is our love

BY: RPR


* WITH *
I want to be a reliance
When he was tired and injured
I want to always be at his side
When she was alone and no one care about him
Believe me that I am always there for you
Here by your side, I'll keep you company
Sharing joy and sorrow bersamu
Through it all with you
Believe it smua good "course
We certainly can through smuanya
Let it flow all
Because the right time to answer them all

By: Rado Parado (RpR)



This Love Poetry Part3

* Just want you understand *

separation is not the best for us
Is not that just hurt both of us
Lying to our feelings
Tidakah you understand what I think
Left me by myself
That is not what I want from you
I just hope you can understand me
menyangiku as sincere love and hearts
I hope you can now understand
I do not want you to leave alone
I hope you re-coloring my day again
Filling this space dihati

* created: Rado
Love in Jakarta

* Desire *
You know I love you
You know I need you
I know you're afraid of losing your
but why do you stay away from me
I did not ask you to love me tuk
My inggin just to be near you
admire all your keindahaan
from the dark side of my heart

But you snatched all that away from me
you leave me alone without you
without a single word spoken from you
you leave me.






No comments:

Post a Comment


Coment